Dave Balderstone

Default Why I Say That Bay Area Dave Is A Troll

In article , Bay
Area Dave wrote:

Dave, can't say as I've ever had more than a sip of Dr. Pepper...not my
"cup of tea".

Fair 'nuf... but "Fresca"? Eeeuuuuwww!

Good snake hunting!

Most of the time they ain't worth it. Especially this idiot today going
after JOAT.

One wonders if some of these PFY's have enough brains to figure out how
to wipe their asses, some days. At least the chance of them passing on
their genes is slim.

Time for bed now... SWMBO turns 40 in about 18 minutes. I told her I
was looking forward to having an "older woman" ggg

Wait till she sees the 40 dragons that are sposed to be on the front
lawn by 6:30 am.

:-D

--
There are no socks in my email address.