Bay Area Dave

Default Why I Say That Bay Area Dave Is A Troll

Dave, can't say as I've ever had more than a sip of Dr. Pepper...not my
"cup of tea".

It's been pretty smooth sailing for me lately here with my filters back
up to speed. Netscape got all squirrely on me one day, so I had to
unsubscribe and resubscribe. Doing that wiped out all my filters.
Seems like the trolls are making more of a nuisance lately, not that the
twits aren't a PITA too.

Good snake hunting!

dave

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Bay
Area Dave wrote:

Hey, Dave, what's up? I think it's kinda funny actually, that some bozo
will start a thread like this one. It is a waste of time, and the
insults really don't bother me, as I consider the source... I can get
quite a 'tude with just one beer; sometimes with just a Fresca!

The latest round (the last month or so) of twits, trolls and tools has
been a bit wearing at times, but I figger the people who post here that
I respect are all grown-ups. If they can't handle a bit of potty mouth,
and/or can't use a filter, then they shouldn't be ridin' the range here
on usenet.

OTOH, sometimes it's worth taking a shot at a snake if only for the
personal satisfaction.

Fresca, eh? Funny... I had you pegged as a Dr. Pepper kind of guy.

djb