Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is there a group for posting project photos on?

I was wondering if there is a group for posting images of our projects
to? Everyone talks about the things they create but it would be nice
to see the finished product, whether it is for arts sake or just ideas
on how to make something. Or are websites like "photobucket" the best
way to go?

Dave FL

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:

I was wondering if there is a group for posting images of our projects
to? Everyone talks about the things they create but it would be nice
to see the finished product, whether it is for arts sake or just ideas
on how to make something. Or are websites like "photobucket" the best
way to go?

Dave FL

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

alt.binaries.pictures.furniture

The first is the more active.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

There are also moderated web site forums
Saw Mill Creek
Wood Magazine
Woodsmith Magazine
To name only a few.

I would suggest you lurk at:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/index.php
for a few days to get a feel of the site.
very busy place.

ups.com...