Posted to rec.woodworking
J. J. is offline

Default Celtic Piano Stand

Okay, you've all let the man down gently with regard to ABPW and he has
been a gentleman as well. Now what about his music stand?

I like the design, personally. What I would like to know is whether he
plans to scrollsaw the pattern, and further, whether he intends to make
the knots look like cordage of some kind. I suppose that would need more
than a little carving if he did.

Regardless, when it's finished I'd like to see the result.

J.
Posted to rec.woodworking

I figured I use scrollsaw, which means I get to buy one (snicker snicker),
some craving to accent the interior lines on the knots. I honestly don't
think I have the skills for the cordage, but now that you brought it sure
wish I did.

Mike
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
If ya see it, it didn't go off.
Old Air Force Munitions Saying
"J." wrote in message
Okay, you've all let the man down gently with regard to ABPW and he has
been a gentleman as well. Now what about his music stand?

I like the design, personally. What I would like to know is whether he
plans to scrollsaw the pattern, and further, whether he intends to make
the knots look like cordage of some kind. I suppose that would need more
than a little carving if he did.

Regardless, when it's finished I'd like to see the result.

J.

Celtic Piano Stand Lowell Holmes Woodworking 6 September 29th 07 09:06 PM
Celtic Piano Music Stand Owen Lawrence Woodworking 1 September 27th 07 07:38 PM
Celtic Designs asmurff Woodworking 15 September 23rd 07 09:21 PM
Celtic Knots Hal Woodturning 0 September 6th 05 11:50 PM