Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Celtic Piano Stand

This type of post should be on a binary newsgroup such as
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. :-)
It is not appropriate here.

"asmurff" wrote in message
I finally figured out how to get my scans (it took three different
sections) of the full size drawing into one picture. It's a lot clearer
than the photo I took of it.

Mike
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
If ya see it, it didn't go off.
Old Air Force Munitions Saying

Posted to rec.woodworking

asmurff took a can of maroon spray paint on September 28, 2007 01:26 pm and

"asmurff" wrote in message
I finally figured out how to get my scans (it took three different
sections) of the full size drawing into one picture. It's a lot clearer
than the photo I took of it.

Okay I can do that, but why is it inappropriate? Honest question not
trying to start anything.

Pictures belong on groups with binaries as part of the name, all other
groups are text only by convention. Most news servers will actually filter
out posts with pictures or other non-text components to non-binary groups,
ie. they will not propagate around usenet.

This group prefers alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for all attachments.

HTH
--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to rec.woodworking

"asmurff" wrote in message
Thanks HTH I did not know that, and I will do so in the future.

I didn't think you knew.
I've seen real flames start over such a thing and I didn't want that to
happen to you.

They have other rules they will rant about though. I don't see you doing it,
but I saw JT jump all over some one for posting in all capital letters. For
some reason that is considered shouting.

Of course not many of us have escaped JT's sarcasm. :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lowell Holmes" wrote
I saw JT jump all over some one for posting in all capital letters. For
some reason that is considered shouting.

On usenet, all caps is considered shouting.

It is harder to read for many and should only be used for emphisas.

Posted to rec.woodworking

asmurff wrote:

Okay I can do that, but why is it inappropriate? Honest question not trying
to start anything.

This type of post should be on a binary newsgroup such as
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. :-)
It is not appropriate here.

"asmurff" wrote in message
om...

I finally figured out how to get my scans (it took three different
sections) of the full size drawing into one picture. It's a lot clearer
than the photo I took of it.

Mike

an example of the problem is that your origional post took up, on my
news reader, 5568 lines and took maybe 20 seconds to download. this news
group can get several hundred posts a day and if most were that long i
wouldn't have the time to read all of them.
this post may take up about 50 lines so i can download 100 of them in
the same amount of time. if alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking is used to
post the pictures to, than if i am interested, and have the time i can
go there to view them.
no rule, just courtesy! :-)
hope this helps.

just my 2cents
chuck b:-)

Celtic Piano Music Stand Owen Lawrence Woodworking 1 September 27th 07 07:38 PM
Celtic Designs asmurff Woodworking 15 September 23rd 07 09:21 PM
No Hot water with Celtic Boiler Giggler UK diy 3 March 19th 06 09:30 PM
Celtic Knots Hal Woodturning 0 September 6th 05 11:50 PM
Celtic FF combi boiler Jamie UK diy 0 December 21st 03 07:45 PM