Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Need Vehicle Input

http://www.motorpasion.com/images/gremvette.jpg

I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone
here have one? If so, how does it handle?

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.motorpasion.com/images/gremvette.jpg

I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone
here have one? If so, how does it handle?

Hah! It looks like the front end of a modified hearse. Anyone in a rush to
be put in the ground?

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.motorpasion.com/images/gremvette.jpg

I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone
here have one? If so, how does it handle?

With the proper trailer hitch, you could tow a Radio Flyer loaded with
wood. Or buffalo chips.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

There is no time like the pleasant.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.motorpasion.com/images/gremvette.jpg

I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone
here have one? If so, how does it handle?

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Great, if you only do small projects.

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 10:04am (EDT-2) (Warren*Weber)
doth sayeth:
Great, if you only do small projects.

You don't have any imagination at all, do you?
http://chris.wheadon.us/blogsphere/cjblog.nsf/(Images)/321751D98AFFAB638525713D001FB129/$File/loaded%20car.JPG

Besides, it looks better than the new pickups.
http://www.midwestautousedparts.com/carshow06/23.jpg

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Warren Weber" wrote in
:

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.motorpasion.com/images/gremvette.jpg

I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone
here have one? If so, how does it handle?

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Great, if you only do small projects.

What does JOAT need a lumber-fetcher for anyway? As the representative
of the Woodworking G0d5 (after all, aren't they leet?), shouldn't he be
taking deliveries of sacrifices daily?

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 19, 12:56 am, (J T) wrote:

What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 19, 12:47 pm, (J T) wrote:
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 9:31am (EDT-3) (Robatoy) doth
claimeth:
Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.

Hey, it's a Corvette. Corvettes are always cool.

(G) With a Gremlin tail?
That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out
she doesn't shave....

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 3:06pm (EDT-3) (Robatoy) doth
sayeth:
(G) With a Gremlin tail?
That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out
she doesn't shave....

Don't knock Gremlins.
http://www.dragracingonline.com/race...tanders_1.html

Shaving would not be the subject of discussion at that stage.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 19, 8:52 pm, (J T) wrote:
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 3:06pm (EDT-3) (Robatoy) doth
sayeth:
(G) With a Gremlin tail?
That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out
she doesn't shave....

Don't knock Gremlins.http://www.dragracingonline.com/race...tanders_1.html

Shaving would not be the subject of discussion at that stage.

But wouldn't it be nicer if she didn't have clumps of hair in her
armpits?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Sep 19, 12:47 pm, (J T) wrote:
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 9:31am (EDT-3) (Robatoy) doth
claimeth:
Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.

Hey, it's a Corvette. Corvettes are always cool.

(G) With a Gremlin tail?
That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out
she doesn't shave....

More like finding out that Meg Ryan is a guy. ew!!!!

advice on new vehicle dwolf Woodworking 32 August 27th 06 02:20 PM
Vehicle totaled DebbieG Home Repair 39 April 27th 05 06:54 AM
Looking for vehicle TV case R.B.Ahlvin Electronics Repair 0 March 24th 05 01:09 AM
Towing Vehicle Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 9 December 11th 04 02:26 PM
Vehicle probe Cassie Carstens Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 03 12:03 PM