Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default McFeely's

I placed an order online using their catalog which shows a Lynchburg, VA,
address. Everything went fine and the lag screw and washers arrived within a
day of when I expected them. I don't need them until tomorrow so a day late was
no big deal. I did not pay any attention to the package and it went into the
burn barrel this morning.

In today's mail, I received an invoice for the order with a $0.00 balance. I
don't recall this ever happening before.

Upon closer examination of the invoice, I find that they (McFeely's) have an
address in Janesville, Wisconsin. Upon further digging around onthe web site, I
find that they are a division of Lab Safety Supply, Inc., with a Madison WI,
address

A review ofthe UPS tracking on the order also verifies that they are now
shipping from Wisconsin.

It looks like they sold out or got sucked up.

I sure hope that we don't see any changes in products or policy.
Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA