Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Piano Style Shed Door Hinges - Where To Get?

I'm putting shed doors on and want them to match other sheds I have.

To make a long story short, I need to mount the doors using piano
hinges. The only ones I can find are small and meant for boxes, (or
pianos). I need a set which about two inch tabs (total 3 1/2" or 4"
width).

Anybody know where I can get something like that? Haven't found it
locally or on the net.

Thanx in advance for any help.

Posted to rec.woodworking

ww Grainger: