Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rolling cabinet for my planar

Going to build a rolling cabinet for my planar (approximately 2' x
3'). I was thinking about whether or not I need a vertical member
centered in the middle of the cabinet to support the weight of the
machine. Any suggestions? I dont see a way around it. If I do add this
support, I was thinking about adding several drawers to the top
section, and two cabinet doors to the lower half. Any of you have an
outfeed table? What are you fellas storing is this cabinet?

Matt