Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ridgid Air Compressor Opinions?

Hi,

I have been looking for an air compressor for the garage & shop use
mostly to use with nail guns, (finish and brad) and general garage and
shop use. The local Grossman's Outlet has a stack of Ridgid OL50135W
twin stack tank-oil lube compressors with wheels for $169. These are
factory reconditioned units and carry a 30 day warranty. If any one
out there has one I would appreciate some feedback or opinions. I have
never gone with reconditioned tools so I am not sure if this is a good
deal or not.

This is the unit:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/OIL-LUBR...R/EN/index.htm