Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone Have/Use he "MLCS_Woodshop_Calculator_CD"

I saw this onlineand thought "this could be useful," but hesitated,
then thought to ask this group in case any of you had bought and used
a copy and could share a reveiwe.

Woodshop Calculator CD Now comes with FREE "Making Raised Panels DVD!
MLCS_Woodshop_Calculator_CD
This handy CD has quickly become a favorite of the MLCS woodworkers.
You can quickly and easily produce more precise detailed cut lists,
without any costly math errors. Create doors or wainscoting with up to
four panels. Get dimensions for a single door or every door on your
project. First enter stile and rail widths, opening size and door
overhang, then the program quickly provides a fractional or decimal-
based cut list for your rails, stiles and panels. Program also
includes a handy board foot calculator. The CD-ROM is for Windows 98/
ME/XP/NT/2000 and includes a Jewel case. Woodshop Calculator CD with
FREE DVD #9112 ...... $24.95

Posted to rec.woodworking

I received the CD as part of an order for rail and stile bits. It
works! It allowed me to generate the cut list without error. I built
a specialized desk for my daughter in law with nine doors/drawer
fronts and all turned out correctly. One purchase I don't regret.

On Aug 3, 2:32 pm, Hoosierpopi wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

Howard wrote in news:1186329840.843303.87160@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

I received the CD as part of an order for rail and stile bits. It
works! It allowed me to generate the cut list without error. I built
a specialized desk for my daughter in law with nine doors/drawer
fronts and all turned out correctly. One purchase I don't regret.

I used this program to generate the cut list for my kitchen remodel and
made 35 doors and 15 drawer fronts all in perfest detail. It give a
output thet is easy to follow and very detailed you will love it.