Posted to rec.woodworking

Default White Oak Wine Barrel Staves $1.00 each*

These staves are used to make wine barrels. They have a slight toast on
the inside and not the heavy char like our whiskey barrel staves.
Staves are slow growth, tight grain, quarter sawn, white oak. They are 1
inch thick, 37 inches long and various widths.

See them at: http://www.kentuckybarrels.com/barrelstaves.html

Only $1.00 each when you buy 500 and mention this posting.
Posted to rec.woodworking

kyboy wrote:
| These staves are used to make wine barrels. They have a slight
| toast on the inside and not the heavy char like our whiskey barrel
| staves. Staves are slow growth, tight grain, quarter sawn, white
| oak. They are 1 inch thick, 37 inches long and various widths.
|
| See them at: http://www.kentuckybarrels.com/barrelstaves.html
|
| Only $1.00 each when you buy 500 and mention this posting.

How much if I mention the posting on abpw instead?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar