Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.arts.anime.misc,alt.fan.dragons,rec.woodworking,alt.drugs.hard

Default GUYS IM IN A MOVIE RIGHT NOW

yep some people are following me around and documenting my life in the
sunshine!!!

right now I'm showing them all the schmucks on usenet, so if you are
reading this you
might be on the TV soon!!!!!

ps they documented everyone in alt.drugs.hard so all you guys expect a
visit from a "flowers
by irene" truck soon!!!!

love ya

robcypher.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.arts.anime.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.woodworking,alt.drugs.hard

Default ALLEN ROY - A SUBPEONA FOR YOU (was: GUYS IM IN A MOVIE RIGHT NOW)

On Jul 11, 7:20 pm, "Allen Roy" wrote:
Why not try learning how to use your newsreader first and quit replying to
all of your newsgroups, moron.

EXCUSE ME SIR, ARE YOU SLANDERING ME. I have the movie people filming
this
and I will be contacting you with my lawyer shortly for damages. I
hope you have
deep pockets.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

"Rob Cypher" wrote in message

ups.com...

yep some people are following me around and documenting my life in the
sunshine!!!

right now I'm showing them all the schmucks on usenet, so if you are
reading this you
might be on the TV soon!!!!!

ps they documented everyone in alt.drugs.hard so all you guys expect a
visit from a "flowers
by irene" truck soon!!!!

love ya

robcypher.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.arts.anime.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.woodworking,alt.drugs.hard

On Jul 14, 2:17 am, Bob Officer wrote:

You are sorry...

You are a Sorry Deco Dick Sucker......

Your Pal,
HJ

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.arts.anime.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.woodworking,alt.drugs.hard

LOL, Couldn't say it better myself Bob.

Allen

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:40:02 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Rob Cypher
wrote:

On Jul 11, 7:20 pm, "Allen Roy" wrote:
Why not try learning how to use your newsreader first and quit replying
all of your newsgroups, moron.

EXCUSE ME SIR, ARE YOU SLANDERING ME. I have the movie people filming

What are movie people? Do they really exist? Why are they filming a
moron that can't use a news reader?

this
and I will be contacting you with my lawyer shortly for damages. I

How does that work? Do you dial out on your "lawyer"?

hope you have
deep pockets.

Why? Do you want to put you hands in his pockets?

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

You are sorry...

ups.com...

--