Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ebay Madness, Habour Freight HPLV for Sun Tan?

On Jul 11, 2:49 pm, WD wrote:
9 stupid bidders at Ebay, current bid $162.50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HVLP-Turbine-Sun...-Machine-Spray...

Habour Freight for the same Electric HVLP paint sprayer item for $59.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...Item.do?itemid...

Well, it's an innovative use, and I doubt the people that do self-
tanning are up on their tool jockey tool prices.

Probably half of them are guys figuring, hmmm, spray down girls in
bikinis - I could do that!
And the other half are thinking, hmmm, if I can spray myself a darker
color I'll look smaller so I won't have to give up my chicken-fried
steak and corn dogs late night snack - I can do that!

Posted to rec.woodworking

RicodJour wrote:

Well, it's an innovative use, and I doubt the people that do self-
tanning are up on their tool jockey tool prices.

Fuji actually markets directly to spray tanners, so I'd imagine the HF
unit might seem like a great deal. G