Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Davoud

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

Phil:
9-11, the innocent that died, the terrorists who stalk us. Thursday
9/11 put a sign in your window, yard, your car. It only needs to be two
words - NEVER Forget

*****

I'm unlikely to forget this dastardly crime, but I'm not going to dwell
on it and get maudlin over it. Instead of making a sign, I think I'll
spend some time reading Al-ahram and As-sharq Al-awsat and An-nahar to
try to better understand the world I live in. I especially need to
understand why so many good folks around the world sympathized with us
but, at the same time, thought that we had it coming.

Davoud

A President lied to us with the terrible consequence that a woman had
to send her dress to the cleaners. Another President came along and
lied to us and the only thing that happened was that thousands of
innocent people died. Jeez! Go figure!

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com