Larry Jaques

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 05:00:01 GMT, "Kevin S."
pixelated:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

the fact that our
troops weren't gassed indicates our president lied, despite the
overwhelming intelligence at the time that indicated a chemical threat.

The fact that our troops weren't gassed proves nothing. Conversely
"absence of proof is not proof of absence." A couple tactical fighter
jets buried in the sand is not proof of WMD, but Iraq has a lot of sand.
However, all the intel revealed now indicates that there may never
have been WMD and absolutely no connection whatsoever to 9/11.

The foremost question in our minds should be:

What is our country's "leadership" _really_ up to?

---
Where ARE those Weapons of Mass Destruction, Mr. President?
----
http://diversify.com - Guaranteed Weaponless Website Design