todd

Default OT NEVER Forget!!!

"Kevin S." wrote in message
ink.net...
Mark & Juanita wrote:

the fact that our
troops weren't gassed indicates our president lied, despite the
overwhelming intelligence at the time that indicated a chemnothing.

Conversely
"absence of proof is not proof of absence." A couple tactical fighter
jets buried in the sand is not proof of WMD, but Iraq has a lot of sand.
However, all the intel revealed now indicates that there may never
have been WMD and absolutely no connection whatsoever to 9/11.

None of this is meant to defend Saddam as a good guy, but face it; if
Shrub's daddy had not, at least in his mind, lost in Iraq (and as a ical

threat.

The fact that our troops weren't gassed proves
result, his re-election) a decade ago, several hundred of our already
dead military brethren, and more to follow with no end in sight, would
not be there again.

Questioning our government's motives and justification for sending our
military to die in a foreign land is not unpatriotic; attacking those
who do question, while wrapped in the banner of patriotism, does smack
of fascism.

STS1(SS) aboard USS Barb, SSN-596, 1983-1987;
City of Milwaukee Firefighter, 1993 to-date;
Voted in every election since majority (age 18 for you rednecks);
My friend on the FDNY is alive because he was off that day;
Don't you f*&%$#g dare question my patriotism.

I guess I missed the part where M&J questioned your patriotism. Any you
totally misrepresented their statements by quoting only part of their post.

And in case you weren't paying attention back in 92, GHWB (you'll be happy
to know his name now graces an aircraft carrier) didn't lose the election
based on what happened in Iraq. He lost it based on the public perception
of the state of the economy. The next election will probably also turn on
the public's perception of the economy. Of course, the Dems want the
economy to turn around between now and next November about as much as I want
a root canal.

todd