Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Not getting group discussion emails

Hi gang:

Anyone not getting a daily digest of emails by you people ?
It's probably been that way for a couple of weeks.
I went to *Edit My Subscription* and the settings were as before.
Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Smitty

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com, " wrote:
Hi gang:

Anyone not getting a daily digest of emails by you people ?
It's probably been that way for a couple of weeks.
I went to *Edit My Subscription* and the settings were as before.
Any ideas ?

The only idea I can give you is to talk to whoever you're getting that email
digest from (or not getting it, I suppose).

This is a Usenet newsgroup. Not a listserv. You can read and post to the group
through any newsreader software (examples include Gravity and Agent) or
through Google Groups. Apparently you've been getting it through a list server
somewhere that extracts posts from the group and sends them by email, but
that's not the underlying architecture of this, or any, Usenet group.

--
Regards,