Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Logan Lathe discussion group?

Looking for an active Logan Lathe dedicated discussion group.
I know about the Yahoo one.
Any others out there?
RichD, Atlanta

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard J Kinch

Any others out there?

Not that I know of, being a Logan owner for some years. Why not use r.c.m?

A curse on proprietary substitutes for Usenet. What a corruption and
greedy exploitation of a grand idea. The stomach flukes of NNTP.
Suckering people in like a peep show pimp. Bah.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks Rex & Richard,
from what I see the Yahoo group is fairly DEAD.
From it's inception there have been only a few messages and no

discussion.
I get more email about some mysterious "Event" than anything.
RichD, Atlanta (Logan 11 - as yet, not reassembled)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hi Snag,
Well Dang! I was on the "other" Logan Lathe list with a total of 19
messages and it
seems most are from Logan Lathe in spite of the proclamation that "This
forum is not connected to the Logan Lathe and Logan Actuator Co in any
way"
I'll give Lathe-list a shot,
thanks, RichD