Steve

Default ideas or plans for mobile plywood rack

Hey Folks

I'm hoping someone can help me or maybe point me in a direction to find
plans or at least ideas on a plywood rack. Due to space limitations I'm
wanting to make a rack that will hold 4x8 sheets of material verticaly and
be stable enough to have wheels so its mobile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

C Carruth

There are lots of mobile storage racks in multiple magazines, including this
months ShopNotes, as well as online plans. I built mine out of scrape OSB
and plywood, on casters, and it works great. Look around - there are lots of
plans around for this.

"Steve" wrote in message
m...
Hey Folks

I'm hoping someone can help me or maybe point me in a direction to find
plans or at least ideas on a plywood rack. Due to space limitations I'm
wanting to make a rack that will hold 4x8 sheets of material verticaly and
be stable enough to have wheels so its mobile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Isn't relying of someone else's plans kinda like painting by paintby numbers? Bay Area Dave Woodworking 57 August 27th 03 04:54 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM
Please help recommend joints for dresser/armoire plans! Kent P. Iler Woodworking 10 August 2nd 03 10:43 PM