C Carruth

Default ideas or plans for mobile plywood rack

There are lots of mobile storage racks in multiple magazines, including this
months ShopNotes, as well as online plans. I built mine out of scrape OSB
and plywood, on casters, and it works great. Look around - there are lots of
plans around for this.

"Steve" wrote in message
m...
Hey Folks

I'm hoping someone can help me or maybe point me in a direction to find
plans or at least ideas on a plywood rack. Due to space limitations I'm
wanting to make a rack that will hold 4x8 sheets of material verticaly and
be stable enough to have wheels so its mobile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve