Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fibonacci scale tool - anyone have plans online?

I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I
had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or
alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that
back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles
around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll be
looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone knows of
plans on-line.

Scott

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.woodstore.net/figaandhowto.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.robertkarl.org/woodworkingblog/atom.xml
This link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to scroll almost
to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section Gauge.
Earl Creel

"scott" wrote in message
oups.com...
I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I
had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or
alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that
back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles
around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll be
looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone knows of
plans on-line.

Scott

Posted to rec.woodworking

Earl Creel wrote:
| http://www.robertkarl.org/woodworkingblog/atom.xml
| This link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to
| scroll almost to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section
| Gauge.

I wasn't able to view the page except as a script. To see what Earl is
talking about, see
http://goldennumber.net/images/goldensectiongauge.gif

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Morris Dovey
wrote:

Earl Creel wrote:
| http://www.robertkarl.org/woodworkingblog/atom.xml
| This link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to
| scroll almost to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section
| Gauge.

I wasn't able to view the page except as a script. To see what Earl is
talking about, see
http://goldennumber.net/images/goldensectiongauge.gif

A video on how to use it is he
http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/file.jsp?item=video/player&temp=yes

Scroll to the last one in the RH pane.

Posted to rec.woodworking

scott wrote:
| I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I
| had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or
| alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that
| back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles
| around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll
| be looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone
| knows of plans on-line.

Scott...

I just put a conceptual "how-to" in
news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking that'll get you started on
whatever size tool you might want.

HTH

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks a Lot ! You guys are very helpful. Wife wants a game table,
coffee table, the kids need a toy table, etc so I'll be busy! Scott