WI Northwoods

Default Cat Tree Plans online?

Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees and
houses?

Thanks!

igor

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:33:42 -0600, "WI Northwoods"
wrote:

Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees and
houses?

Thanks!

OK. Let me be the first (this time) to say I smell a troll. Not being a
"cat person" I was not familiar with the term "cat tree". Would you
believe that there is a website made from the words "cat tree plans" with a
..com at the end? And, the OP asked about "Cat Tree Plans", versus "cat
tree plans". So, call OP a shill or a troll. Not a bad attempt. But, OP
is busted. -- Igor

http://amby.com/cat_site/cattree.html

Bert

In the message I see, the OP never mentioned the word plans......

Bert

Mike Marlow

"WI Northwoods" wrote in message
Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees and
houses?

Thanks!

Google can.

--

-Mike-

TWS

wrote:

Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees and
houses?

Thanks!

OK. Let me be the first (this time) to say I smell a troll. Not being a
"cat person" I was not familiar with the term "cat tree". Would you
believe that there is a website made from the words "cat tree plans" with a
.com at the end? And, the OP asked about "Cat Tree Plans", versus "cat
tree plans". So, call OP a shill or a troll. Not a bad attempt. But, OP
is busted. -- Igor

Is a pussy willow a cat tree? Just wondering...
TWS
MP Toolman

I just went to a large local pet shop, studied, then went home and built
similar.

Two 2X4s nailed together for main tower. Scrap plywood base and shelves.
Wrapped part of main tower post with rope. Covered everthing else with carpet.
Hot melt glue and air stapler help a lot. Carpet was scrap from a dumpster at
a local flooring store. Total out of pocket cost was close to zero.

Mill

wrote:

Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees and
houses?

Thanks!

For cat houses try alt.sex.prostitution

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.

WI Northwoods wrote:
Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees

and
houses?

Thanks!

I built this for the two kittens we adopted two years ago, and they
loved it from day one:
http://amby.com/cat_site/cattree.html

Roger Shoaf

Cat tree? Something like a shoe tree? Or does it involve planting the cat
and watering regularly?

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Online Plans Don Woodworking 2 December 31st 04 06:53 AM
House extension plans; any examples online? TonyJeffs UK diy 3 April 29th 04 07:07 PM
any shed plans online Richard UK diy 3 April 29th 04 06:07 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Any Cupola plans (books or online)? Lazarus Long Woodworking 4 August 17th 03 03:37 PM