Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hardwood sources in Las Vegas

I am new to the area. Any recommendations on the subject?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 08:16:36 -0700, "G Kunstmann"
wrote:

I am new to the area. Any recommendations on the subject?

I use Rugby off of Arville near Russell. I think it's off of Diablo.
Kind of behind the Woodworker's Emporium (tool shop). There is also
Austins Hardwood. Both cater to local trades and have surfaced
hardwoods but not much more than about 3/4" to 7/8" thick.

July Las Vegas Show? Toller Woodworking 6 April 20th 07 02:41 PM
Ping Las Vegas Steve B Metalworking 9 May 23rd 06 09:30 AM
house cleaning - las vegas warwitch Home Ownership 1 September 10th 04 02:41 AM
Hardwood in Las Vegas, NV area Ethan Woodworking 0 April 9th 04 06:23 PM
Needed: Welder in Las Vegas Sunworshiper Metalworking 6 August 13th 03 07:10 PM