Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone have a Craftsman 21715 15" lathe?

I just bought item number 130117303469on ebay.
It is a new 21715, missing the knob that adjusts the speed.
Now, is it just a matter of finding a knob to fit, or did I buy an expensive
boat anchor?
Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 2, 10:24 pm, "Toller" wrote:

I just bought item number 130117303469on ebay.
It is a new 21715, missing the knob that adjusts the speed.
Now, is it just a matter of finding a knob to fit, or did I buy an expensive
boat anchor?

Post this on the rec.crafts.woodturning newsgroup and I would bet
you that you will have some fast answers and probably a couple of
alternatives.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Toller" wrote in message
news
I just bought item number 130117303469on ebay.
It is a new 21715, missing the knob that adjusts the speed.
Now, is it just a matter of finding a knob to fit, or did I buy an
expensive boat anchor?
Thanks.

Look up parts on Sears.com when it arives. You will need a proper model
number, xxx.xxxxxx format.
Greg