Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Elmar

Default Harbor Freight Table Saw Question

I am considering this saw:

I understand the the downfall of most saws is their fence and their
power. This saw seems to have adequate power and I was considering
the fence from www.mulecab.com Seems like a good fence system for the
money.

I don't want to start ANOTHER HF bashing thread, so unless you have
experience with the actual saw I am referencing, you need not reply.
As a few of the others here on the board, I have bought some things
from HF that are fabulous deals and well worth the money.

You should hear all the people whine when I tell them that I learned
how to set up my HF band saw from looking at the Grizzly's and the
Rigid. They are nearly IDENTICAL and since they are ALL made in
Taiwan, I wonder what the chances are they come from the SAME company
with a different paint job!!! LOL!!