Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Update on Home Depot rebate

I mentioned a while back that I had sent in a Home Depot rebate in October,
but never received it. So I called the rebate centre in January and they
said I was in the queue and would be mailed out next month. I called in
February and they said next month. I called in March and they said next
month. So I called the store manager where I bought the Planer and they said
it was not their problem, once it went to the rebate centre, it was out of
their hands. I indicated that it was a shame they were having trouble paying
their bills. Click.

So I tried thumbing through the phone book for a corporate number, but ended
up with an internet sales person. At least she called the rebate centre for
me and spoke to them. The story NOW, is that they mailed out the rebate card
in January. So I relate the earlier BS and tell them I never received their
frickin card. We'll put a trace on that sir, you'll hear back from us in
7-10 days. That was three weeks ago.

Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time." Stephen Blackpool Home Repair 65 March 17th 07 12:53 PM
Home Depot Update GROVER Woodworking 18 February 22nd 07 01:41 PM
Home Depot Rebate Gift Card Problems? [email protected] Home Repair 18 August 5th 06 02:49 AM
Get a 2% Cash Rebate on the Cost of Your New Home Michael Home Ownership 0 May 13th 06 05:12 PM
Home Depot at home services, any good reports? [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 20th 05 07:27 PM