Harry Poteux

Default Need help locating hardware

Hello eveyone,

I'm trying to put the finishing touch on a piece of furniture and I'm
looking for a door bolt/catch that would look somehow like this:

http://www.rockler.com/rockler/images/99300.jpg

What I'm really looking for is one with a white ceramic knob similar
to #19 on the following pictu

http://www.berensonhardware.com/collections/europa.html

Any pointers for me?
RikC

Try Lee Valley.

rik

--

Padded room with a view
RWC3
om...

Hardware gloat Backlash Metalworking 1 May 10th 04 04:14 PM
Hardware and oil. Andrew Tubbiolo Metalworking 5 March 30th 04 02:41 AM