DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need help locating hardware (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/20100-need-help-locating-hardware.html)

Harry Poteux August 27th 03 12:20 AM

Need help locating hardware

Hello eveyone,

I'm trying to put the finishing touch on a piece of furniture and I'm
looking for a door bolt/catch that would look somehow like this:

http://www.rockler.com/rockler/images/99300.jpg

What I'm really looking for is one with a white ceramic knob similar
to #19 on the following pictu

http://www.berensonhardware.com/collections/europa.html

Any pointers for me?

RikC August 27th 03 02:52 AM