hankie panky

Default FS: Belsaw 12" Thickness Planer S. Florida

I am selling my Model 910/912 Belsaw thickness planer/moulder.
Original owner -- very low hours (no wear). It is equipped with a
single phase 4 HP electric motor. Have all the manuals, spare set of
12" blades, knife setting guage, three sets of moulding cutters.
Factory stand with extra heavy duty casters. $400.00
Hank S.
Ft. Lauderdale
or

jcofmars

Default Belsaw 12" Thickness Planer S. Florida

I've never heard of this brand. A planer wasn't really on the list as my
next purchase (that's a bandsaw), but I'm in South Florida and a good deal
could sway me. Any feedback from the wreck?

George

You must be young. An ad for them was in every Popular Mechanics and such
magazine I ever read when young. Looks like tin, but the tin covers a good,
usable machine.

I'm sure you've already done a bit of looking, but here's some quick info.
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID=318

"jcofmars" wrote in message
s.com...
I've never heard of this brand. A planer wasn't really on the list as my
next purchase (that's a bandsaw), but I'm in South Florida and a good deal
could sway me. Any feedback from the wreck?

Planers versus jointers McQualude Woodworking 22 September 2nd 03 10:33 AM
The new DeWalt Portable Planer Leon Woodworking 5 August 26th 03 10:54 PM
New Delta planer todd Woodworking 9 August 22nd 03 09:59 PM
0.035" Bandsaw Blade Thickness Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 22nd 03 10:54 AM
Thickness planer purchase dilemma- Ryobi or Dewalt? Dale Woodworking 8 July 28th 03 12:14 AM