Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INTERESTING - Plywood-Size Trascing Paper - Reusable

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...?search=11-P-9

Scroll down a few lines. Price aside, I can't see myself using
any. I'd either prefer freehand sketching, or maybe a pantograph. I've
tried carbon paer on small projecs and it usually hasn't turned out very
well. If nothing else, I'd draw a graph, to scale across the original
or master, then a larer graph on the plywood. Then sketch a square at a
time. This can work quite well on larger projects, or if you don't have
a lot of confidence in your sketching skills.

I don't think sketching a design hard. I start with very light
line. Then darken the lines I like. Repeat, erasing lighter lines as
needed. Repead until there's a finished sketch. No prob.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan