MP

Default Looking for plastic tie wrap (reusable)

Hi,

I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree
with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in
place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I would
REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
| |
| || |
| |

Stormin Mormon

Some garbage bags put them in with the packages. Check with Hefty and some
of the companies?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"MP" ytnom-at-hot-mail-dot-com wrote in message

Hi,

I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree
with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in
place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I would
REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
| |
| || |
| |

I remember getting some at a garden center as plant ties and some at a
local hardware / lumber yard to tie up wire cloth.
TB

ameijers

"MP" ytnom-at-hot-mail-dot-com wrote in message

Hi,

I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree
with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in
place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I

would
REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.

/\
/ \
/ \

(snip)
We've bought big rolls of them at work, that look just like the ones that
come with hefty bags.

If you are in a town of any size, local packaging or industrial supply will
have them, or can get them. If none of those around, Google for 'shipping
and packaging materials'. There are several houses out there that sell
online, but be aware there may be a minimum order, since they don't really
want to deal in retail quantities. What is the application? If these need to
be reused multiple times, velcro cable ties may work better. The yellow
plastic ones aren't that strong, and they aren't weather-rated. They are
also suprisingly short.

aem sends...

Harry K

MP wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree
with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in
place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I would
REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
| |
| || |
| |

I got a bag of them from the local (very small) Radio Shack. They were
'wire ties' but it's the same thing.

Harry K

window wrap material choice BillyBob Home Repair 2 January 7th 05 11:22 PM
word wrap SwampBug Woodworking 4 January 2nd 05 11:23 PM
Reusable PCB Film for Stencil? Okidokee Electronics Repair 0 October 3rd 04 11:43 PM
Shiny Bubble wrap (Insulation) Pet UK diy 3 July 22nd 04 07:51 PM
Plastic Food Wrap, what happened to "Saran Wrap"? Loren Coe Metalworking 15 December 27th 03 03:56 AM