Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wheelwright's vise on Craigs list - Atlanta

Not sure how much the vise is worth, but the pictures are interesting:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tls/321063409.html

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 29, 2:33 pm, John wrote:
Not sure how much the vise is worth, but the pictures are interesting:http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tls/321063409.html

John

If I lived in Atlanta, it'd be sold. I'm reading Schleining's
workbench book right now, and just got through the vise chapter last
night - both leg vises and wooden screws fascinate me.
Thanks for sharing, even if it is a bit of a tease (I bet shipping
would be pretty expensive...)
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help - Delta Boss Osc. Sander - fitting abrasive sleeves.

I wonder if anyone can help.
I have a:
Delta Industrial Model SA350K Bench Oscillating Spindle Sander
and I have recently bought new abrasive loadings for it - changed all
the smaller sizes without problem - but just can't get the largest drum
to load - the rubber seems too tight. I can get the sleeve about 1/3rd
of the way up the drum, but that's it.
Is there a trick I am missing? Perserverance and persuasion just don't
work...

Thanks in anticipation
Liam (from the UK)
Posted to rec.woodworking

I wonder if anyone can help.
I have a:
Delta Industrial Model SA350K Bench Oscillating Spindle Sander

Liam,
You'll probably want to start a new thread (or "new discussion" in
google groups). Your post showed up as a reply to an unrelated thread
here.
Good luck,
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Andy wrote:
I wonder if anyone can help.
I have a:
Delta Industrial Model SA350K Bench Oscillating Spindle Sander

Liam,
You'll probably want to start a new thread (or "new discussion" in
google groups). Your post showed up as a reply to an unrelated thread
here.
Good luck,
Andy

Thanks - have done so. My apologies for this erroe.

Liam

Craigs List -- commercial shop full of tools John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 April 3rd 07 01:31 AM
Craigs List Record Planes John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 March 22nd 07 12:48 AM
craigs list virus Lee Woodworking 3 October 31st 06 03:24 PM
Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes [email protected] Metalworking 4 March 16th 06 08:38 PM
cutting list =>shoppihng list & board feet. Newbie wood shoppingquestion Jim Helfer Woodworking 2 September 3rd 04 03:07 AM