Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes

Just looked at the Portland, Oregon, Craig's list for tools and see a
listing for 5 home shop type lathes. If I was a little closer, had
time,and had space, I might go look.

http://portland.craigslist.org/tls/142412213.html

I have no relationship to or with the seller.

Paul in Redmond, OR

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes Now OT road conditions

Jim,
This might help.
http://www.tripcheck.com/Pages/RCmap...RoadConditions
Glenn Neff
Medford, OR
"Jim Stewart" wrote in message

Paul in Redmond, OR

Hey Paul, how's highway 97? I'm leaving bright and
early Saturday morning from Sacramento heading up to the
Tricities in Washington. I'll honk the horn for you
through Redmond.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hi, Jim.
Guess I would be more worried about the part of 97 North of Weed. On
the way home after taking the grandkids home to Rancho Cordova, I had a
conversation with one of your highway patrol officers. He took
exception to my passing cars on the snow covered highway. His opinion
prevailed and I paid!

Right now 97 seems to be clear. Temp in Redmond is 49 degrees.
Tripcheck will get the current information for you and will also link
to the cameras in CA from about Weed North.

I live on the West side of town, plant is on the East, near the
airport.

Have a good trip.

Paul

MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 07:08 PM
MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 04:13 AM
more money David Woodworking 1 December 7th 05 09:36 PM
more money David Home Repair 0 December 7th 05 07:38 PM
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS cohibas Home Ownership 1 December 24th 04 01:20 AM