DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/149414-portland-craigs-list-5-lathes.html)

[email protected] March 16th 06 06:05 PM

Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes

Just looked at the Portland, Oregon, Craig's list for tools and see a
listing for 5 home shop type lathes. If I was a little closer, had
time,and had space, I might go look.

http://portland.craigslist.org/tls/142412213.html

I have no relationship to or with the seller.

Paul in Redmond, OR

Jim Stewart March 16th 06 06:28 PM

Was: Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes Now OT road conditions

wrote:

Paul in Redmond, OR

Hey Paul, how's highway 97? I'm leaving bright and
early Saturday morning from Sacramento heading up to the
Tricities in Washington. I'll honk the horn for you
through Redmond.

Glenn March 16th 06 06:33 PM

Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes Now OT road conditions

Jim,
This might help.
http://www.tripcheck.com/Pages/RCmap...RoadConditions
Glenn Neff
Medford, OR

[email protected] March 16th 06 08:07 PM

Was: Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes Now OT road conditions

Hi, Jim.
Guess I would be more worried about the part of 97 North of Weed. On
the way home after taking the grandkids home to Rancho Cordova, I had a
conversation with one of your highway patrol officers. He took
exception to my passing cars on the snow covered highway. His opinion
prevailed and I paid!

Right now 97 seems to be clear. Temp in Redmond is 49 degrees.
Tripcheck will get the current information for you and will also link
to the cameras in CA from about Weed North.

I live on the West side of town, plant is on the East, near the
airport.

Have a good trip.

Paul

Jim Stewart March 16th 06 08:38 PM

wrote:
Hi, Jim.
Guess I would be more worried about the part of 97 North of Weed. On
the way home after taking the grandkids home to Rancho Cordova, I had a
conversation with one of your highway patrol officers. He took
exception to my passing cars on the snow covered highway. His opinion
prevailed and I paid!

Yup. Last trip through Oregon last summer
I watched one of yours stalk and nail a Calif.
speeder up around Shino. He clocked the speeder
from the opposing lane, whipped a U-turn,
passed me doing about 80 and stopped the guy
about 25 miles past the point he clocked him.

I suspect he didn't get off cheap.

Right now 97 seems to be clear. Temp in Redmond is 49 degrees.
Tripcheck will get the current information for you and will also link
to the cameras in CA from about Weed North.

I live on the West side of town, plant is on the East, near the
airport.

Wished I had time to stop.

Have a good trip.

Thanks.