Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Was: Portland, OR Craigs list - 5 lathes Now OT road conditions

Hi, Jim.
Guess I would be more worried about the part of 97 North of Weed. On
the way home after taking the grandkids home to Rancho Cordova, I had a
conversation with one of your highway patrol officers. He took
exception to my passing cars on the snow covered highway. His opinion
prevailed and I paid!

Right now 97 seems to be clear. Temp in Redmond is 49 degrees.
Tripcheck will get the current information for you and will also link
to the cameras in CA from about Weed North.

I live on the West side of town, plant is on the East, near the
airport.

Have a good trip.

Paul