Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Glue shelf life

In this past year I read an article in one of the woodworking magazines
where they explained how to decode the numbers printed on the glue bottles
of the leading manufacturers. As you can imagine a year shelf life is not a
long time unless you working on a big project and to buy glue that's been
sitting around...well you get the picture. So I can't remember where I read
it & I can't find the info on the net and I need to get some titebond lll &
was hoping to be able to determine how fresh it was.
Anybody else know this info?

Shelf life of plaster Dan_Musicant Home Repair 29 September 11th 06 08:56 PM
different glue for PVC pipe with long shelf life? autonut843 Home Repair 4 May 31st 06 04:13 PM
Titebond Shelf Life Jerry Woodworking 4 May 19th 05 03:50 AM
Watco shelf life Earl Woodturning 2 April 8th 05 02:04 AM
Shelf life for glue (revisited) Wally Woodworking 12 July 5th 04 07:39 PM