Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Looking for a good old drill press.

I live in the Olympia, WA area. I'm looking for a Buffalo, older
Delta, Atlas, etc.. Please e-mail me if you've got one you'd like to
part with. Thanks, John in Olympia.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gaaslaj" wrote in message
ups.com...
I live in the Olympia, WA area. I'm looking for a Buffalo, older
Delta, Atlas, etc.. Please e-mail me if you've got one you'd like to
part with. Thanks, John in Olympia.

I may have missed it, but if you haven't asked this same question in
rec.crafts.metalworking, that is the FIRST place I'd ask...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 13, 8:02 am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
"Gaaslaj" wrote in message

ups.com...

I live in the Olympia, WA area. I'm looking for a Buffalo, older
Delta, Atlas, etc.. Please e-mail me if you've got one you'd like to
part with. Thanks, John in Olympia.

I may have missed it, but if you haven't asked this same question in
rec.crafts.metalworking, that is the FIRST place I'd ask...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Found one, thanks! J.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I live in the Olympia, WA area. I'm looking for a Buffalo, older
Delta, Atlas, etc.. Please e-mail me if you've got one you'd like to
part with. Thanks, John in Olympia.

I may have missed it, but if you haven't asked this same question in
rec.crafts.metalworking, that is the FIRST place I'd ask...

Found one, thanks! J.

Excellent. What did you wind up getting?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R