Glen

Default Free plans for Mailbox

Try:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...oogle+Sea rch

It really wasn't hard to find. Go to google (http://www.google.com) and
enter "woodworking mailbox plans free" (without the quotes).

It's amazing what these new fangled search engines can do!

Glen

"Sam Spade" wrote in message
I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans for

mailbox that will go on my house.

Tks

Polytone

Mailboxes need to be approved by the Postal service.

"Glen" wrote in message
Try:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...dworking+mailb
ox+plans+free&btnG=Google+Search

"Sam Spade" wrote in message
I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans

for
mailbox that will go on my house.

Tks

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:56:38 GMT, "Sam Spade"
pixelated:

I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans for a
mailbox that will go on my house.

She's a beaut:

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea1.html

I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol.
http://www.diversify.com Refreshing Graphic Design