DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free plans for Mailbox (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/19747-re-free-plans-mailbox.html)

Glen August 17th 03 01:35 PM

Free plans for Mailbox

Try:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...oogle+Sea rch

It really wasn't hard to find. Go to google (http://www.google.com) and
enter "woodworking mailbox plans free" (without the quotes).

It's amazing what these new fangled search engines can do!

Glen

"Sam Spade" wrote in message
I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans for

mailbox that will go on my house.

Tks

Polytone August 17th 03 02:55 PM

Free plans for Mailbox

Mailboxes need to be approved by the Postal service.

"Glen" wrote in message
Try:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...dworking+mailb
ox+plans+free&btnG=Google+Search

[email protected] August 17th 03 03:04 PM

Free plans for Mailbox

snip
Sam Spade wrote:
I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans for a
mailbox that will go on my house.

Tks

I don't know what the regs are in Canada, but assuming that things are
reasonable and you can do deep hollowing, a 16" deep and 8-10" wide
peice of wood will make a pretty one. Hinge the lid at the top, sort of
like a deep turned box, on its side. Seat it on a post with an arc cut
into the top. You should be able to *find* all the components except
the tools for free.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Larry Jaques August 17th 03 04:31 PM

Free plans for Mailbox

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:56:38 GMT, "Sam Spade"
pixelated:

I'm on pension so money is tight. I'm looking for a free set of plans for a
mailbox that will go on my house.

She's a beaut:

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea1.html

I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol.
http://www.diversify.com Refreshing Graphic Design