Posted to rec.woodworking

Default King Compound Mitre Saw Laser Guide (minor problem)

Good Evening:

I have a King 10" Compound Sliding Mitre Saw (Model 8372) and the
laser has died after a year; it faded away, hence I need to replace
the battery. I cannot locate my book and after I took the laser
assembly off the saw, for the life of me I cannot gain access into the
housing to get to the battery. Does anyone know how I can gain access
to the battery in the laser guide assembly? Thanks for your time and
any advice.

Mike

Compound Mitre Saw Ken Home Repair 7 February 18th 06 02:40 AM
Best Compound Mitre saw John Morphet Woodworking 9 September 3rd 05 10:46 PM
Compound Mitre Saw RayDavis UK diy 27 May 6th 05 09:40 AM
Compound Mitre or TS Greg DeBacker Woodworking 19 July 23rd 03 03:11 AM
Help w/ Compound Mitre Greg DeBacker Woodworking 4 July 22nd 03 12:10 AM