DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   King Compound Mitre Saw Laser Guide (minor problem) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/196780-king-compound-mitre-saw-laser-guide-minor-problem.html)

[email protected] April 2nd 07 12:43 AM

King Compound Mitre Saw Laser Guide (minor problem)

Good Evening:

I have a King 10" Compound Sliding Mitre Saw (Model 8372) and the
laser has died after a year; it faded away, hence I need to replace
the battery. I cannot locate my book and after I took the laser
assembly off the saw, for the life of me I cannot gain access into the
housing to get to the battery. Does anyone know how I can gain access
to the battery in the laser guide assembly? Thanks for your time and
any advice.

Mike

Puckdropper April 2nd 07 01:46 AM

King Compound Mitre Saw Laser Guide (minor problem)

wrote in news:1175471023.050261.251570
@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Good Evening:

I have a King 10" Compound Sliding Mitre Saw (Model 8372) and the
laser has died after a year; it faded away, hence I need to replace
the battery. I cannot locate my book and after I took the laser
assembly off the saw, for the life of me I cannot gain access into the
housing to get to the battery. Does anyone know how I can gain access
to the battery in the laser guide assembly? Thanks for your time and
any advice.

Mike

It really depends on what gender the battery is. If it's a male battery,
bring it a 6 pack of its favorite beverage, and you'll get in without
trouble. If it's a female battery, you'll not only need twice as many
roses as bottles, but you'll also have to sweet talk your way in. If
you're not really sure, perhaps some fried chicken. Almost everyone
likes that.

(Check the date this post was written.)

Puckdropper