Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. €*

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. €*

American Soldiers are being killed in Iraq by our own [[[Coverment]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are Mass Murderers and agents of the Elite Robber Oil
Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it.
And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction!
If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.
Defend your Families.

TAX POOR AMERICA !!!
http://tinyurl.com/32esz3

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 31 Mar 2007 23:13:28 -0700, "
wrote:

.... snip of a bunch o conspiracy theory BS

You forgot to add the APRIL FOOL! at the end

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
(snippy was here)

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

Tim ... so how did that FBI interview go?

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000730-1, 04/02/2007
Tested on: 4/3/2007 2:55:36 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 1, 2:13 am, "
wrote:
((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. €*

American Soldiers are being killed in Iraq by our own [[[Coverment]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

A coo-coo clock should have sounded when I opened this message. If the
Iraq War staged, then don't you think they would have found WMD? I
know the Bush administration is incompetent, but who fabricates an
event to make themselves look moronic? These guys couldn't manage a
regional disaster with days of warning. What makes you think they
could pull off 9-11 or "stage" a war?

With regard to taxes, I'm sure the Cayman Islands imposes less burden
but, seriously, what advanced western nations pay less taxes than the
United States? Given the dominance of the US economy, it's hard for me
to entertain arguments that it's doing something wrong.

Molding - In one pass??? J.M. Woodworking 6 January 22nd 07 04:42 PM
Would you pass by The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 10 May 18th 06 10:04 PM
by pass winker UK diy 0 August 8th 05 09:23 PM
Too funny not to pass on... Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 3 July 30th 04 03:38 PM