Jeff Wisnia

Default Too funny not to pass on...

Metal content.....One truck.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/plumber.jpg

Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

George

LMAO. I'd give him business just due to thinking up the graphic!!!

--G--

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:31:28 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Metal content.....One truck.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/plumber.jpg

Jeff

Old Nick

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:31:28 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

They guy missed his calling! chnchnchhhcnh!

Metal content.....One truck.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/plumber.jpg

Jeff

It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.
Old Nick

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:31:28 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

schools"

I don't mind _that_, either! G