K. B.

Default Very very funny e-bay auction for router table

I've never posted here till now. I'm just getting into wood and looking for
a router table and came across this most funny e-bay auction and thought I
would share it. Its classic:

goto:
&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Poor guy.

--
KB

Larry C in Auburn, WA

Who knows if the counter is accurate though. You can start them at any
number you want, or you can just fake it in at some number and most people
won't notice (nor care). The action is a crackup though.

Larry C in Auburn, WA

"searcher1" wrote in message

Searcehr12
Did you see the hits counter, that auction sure got bombed!

"K. B." wrote in message
om...
I've never posted here till now. I'm just getting into wood and looking

for
a router table and came across this most funny e-bay auction and thought

would share it. Its classic:

goto:

&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Poor guy.

--
KB

GRL

That guy has a gift for ad copy writing. Makes be proud to be from Michigan.

Like to personally shake his hand.

Thanks for the lead.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)
"K. B." wrote in message
om...
I've never posted here till now. I'm just getting into wood and looking

for
a router table and came across this most funny e-bay auction and thought I
would share it. Its classic:

goto:

&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Poor guy.