Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A STORE THAT SELLS HUSBANDS

A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to
choose a husband from among many men...

The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive
attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may
choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go
back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.
The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better
than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?"

So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.
The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's
further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good
looking.
"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids.....................
To read this full story click on .... http://www.singhisking.net/shortstory.html
and you can found some more good story...

thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 13, 1:03 am, "avtar" wrote:
[...]

She goes to the fourth 4 and the sign reads:
Floor 4: These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead good looking
and help with housework."Oh Mercy" she exclaims, "I can't hardly
stand it."

Still she goes to the 5th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 5:These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead good looking,
help with housework and have a romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the
sign reads:
Floor 6: You are the 31,556,127th visitor to this floor,
There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to
please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

~~~~~~~
A New Wives Store opened across the street. It operates the sameway
as the husband store.

Floor 1 has wives that love sex.

Floor 2 has wives that love sex and have money.

Floors 3 thru 6 have never been visited.