Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS JGS is offline

Default How Would You Move THis Entertainment Unit?

We are delivering an entertainment unit to a client next week. The unit
(designed by the client) is about 12' long, 22" deep & 91" high. The unit
will weigh close to half a ton when fully assembled.

There is a centre section about 8' long and two side units that are about 2'
each. We need to assemble the unit about 2 feet from the back wall and then
move it back against the wall.

The client has just finishing laying a new laminate floor.

So my question is, how would you move each of the three units back into
place without damaging the floor?

Thanks, JG