Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default for inspiration and entertainment

the web site me and few friends have been developing about images of
homes from different countries is going fine. please take a look -
www.normalroom.com - there's now almost 900 photos. would be nice to
have some diy people joining the community, it could be
interesting to you, and maybe some of you could get some ideas.
please let me know if you like the site, or if you just consider this
as a spam. i don't want to be a spammer, we just want to build a good
web site.

thanks
normal - www.normalroom.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
carlos2000 writes
the web site me and few friends have been developing about images of
homes from different countries is going fine. please take a look -
www.normalroom.com - there's now almost 900 photos. would be nice to
have some diy people joining the community, it could be
interesting to you, and maybe some of you could get some ideas.
please let me know if you like the site, or if you just consider this
as a spam. i don't want to be a spammer, we just want to build a good
web site.

I thought we told you the last couple of times you spammed here

now go away ...

--
geoff

DIY TV entertainment unit [email protected] UK diy 24 August 1st 06 09:06 PM
The Funny Zone - Entertainment [email protected] Home Repair 0 July 23rd 06 08:22 PM
Want Fun and entertainment then what you waiting for..... [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 26th 05 05:37 PM
Entertainment center Max Woodworking 11 April 4th 05 07:11 PM
Wheels for entertainment center Tim L. Woodworking 6 August 3rd 03 04:26 AM