Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kitchen Pantry Project

I have been searching for kitchen pantry cabinet plans.The cabinet needs to be full height.Have not been able to find a plan and would appreciate your help in finding a plan(s).Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lets' see...how about this.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...P-V&lpage=none

The description gives you all you need to get started...

or

go he http://www.cabinetexpress.com/HTML/specs.html

and download the product specs.. which will have several cabinets
that you are looking for.

or take a tape measure and go down to Home Depot or Lowes and
measure up a pantry cabinet that you might like.

I have been searching for kitchen pantry cabinet plans.The cabinet needs to be full height.Have not been able to find a plan and would appreciate your help in finding a plan(s).Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

At lowes or HD, you don't even have to take a tape measure, just go
get a new one off the shelf.
Sorry, no help, just a dumb comment on my part.

On Feb 28, 10:46 am, Pat Barber wrote:
Lets' see...how about this.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...ductId=178786-...