Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Showcase your shaving brush handles

Dear friends,
a brief note to let you know that our new shaving website is going to
feature a picture showcase dedicated to custom made shaving brushes.
This is not a contest, we don't plan to test the brushes or anything like
that, rather just to show them in our website.
A maximum of five brushes per artist will be showcased.
Participation is welcome and, of course, completely free. Artists are to
provide us with pictures of their work (.jpg) and a written description of
the individual brushes. We will post contact information for all
participants.
Please check out our website at www.razorandbrush.com . You are welcome to
post for sale adson our sales board. All posts are free.
Thanks and regards,

Giovanni Abrate
West Palm Beach, FL.
webmaster www.razorandbrush.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Please check out our website at snip.com . You are welcome to
post for sale adson our sales board. All posts are free.
Thanks and regards,

Giovanni Abrate
West Palm Beach, FL.
webmaster snip.com

Say what? I had no idea that there was a pent-up demand for information
on shaving brushes, or even a shaving site. What kind of sheltered life
have I been living?

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Say what? I had no idea that there was a pent-up demand for information
on shaving brushes, or even a shaving site. What kind of sheltered life
have I been living?

Pent up? No. Demand? Yes. Many people are finding out that a good shaving
soap applied with a quality brush is far superior to anything available in a
can. While shaving soap is still available in most good drugstores, quality
brushes are not. BTW, strait razors and safety razors are becoming quite
popular again. For good reason, as far as I'm concerned.